1. How do I make a withdrawal?
Login to your CITI528 account and click on ‘Withdrawal’ under ‘$$$’. Follow all the steps shown,
including selecting your preferred banking option. Once you have completed all the steps, submit the
form and notify our customer support representatives via Live Chat.
2. What is the minimum amount required for a withdrawal?
The minimum amount required for each withdrawal transaction is MYR 30.
3. How long will it take to process my withdrawal?
For withdrawal requests, we may require you to provide us with the necessary documents to verify the
process. Large withdrawals may take longer to be processed. If you have any enquiries, kindly seek
clarification from any of our customer support representatives.
4. Are there any withdrawal fees?
No, there is no fee or charge incurred for withdrawals.
5. Are my transaction details secure?
All information transmitted on CITI528’s servers are highly secure thanks to state of the art
technology that’s coupled with the most advanced security systems and encryption software.
6. Can I make a withdrawal before I finish wagering?
Yes, a withdrawal can be made under such circumstances but the withdrawal amount will be based on
the amount in the Main Wallet.
7. Can I make a withdrawal through a third party account?
No, all withdrawals made must be through the bank account registered in the user’s CITI528 profile.
The registered names on both the CITI528 account and bank account must match.